Are you celebrating a holiday or a seasonal event at school this month? Coordinating classroom celebrations is a perfect job for parent volunteers!
Here’s a collection of links to my favorite party posts and special event Pinterest boards. -Perfect for classroom party planners. You’ll find a great mix of festive classroom fun to fit any celebration!
General Tips for Planning Class Parties
- 10 Tips for Organizing Class Parties from Sign up Genius
- Class Parties from Scholastic
- Classroom Parties Made Easy from School Family
- Back-to-School Celebration Many of the ideas in this post are for home parties, but some ideas could be incorporated into meet and greet celebrations, before school picnics or other back-to-school events.
- Jenn Allen’s Classroom Halloween Party board and Laura Heidorn’s Classroom Halloween Party board.
- Julie Villanueva’s Classroom Harvest Party board
- Erica Courtney’s Classroom Thanksgiving board and Thanksgiving Theme board from Vanessa at PreK Pages.
- Melanie Schmidt’s Winter Classroom Parties board
- Erica Fox’s Classroom Valentine’s Day Ideas board and Valentine’s Day Ideas from Make and Takes.
- Hayley Thomas’ Classroom Parties: 100th Day board
- One Giant Leap (Day)! from Second Story Window
- Cathy Nichols’ St. Patrick’s Day board
- Super Simple Songs’ Easter board
- Earth Day board from TxTerri Tips
- Kim Pontious’ Mother’s Day Tea board and WeAreTeachers’ Mother’s and Father’s Day Crafts and Activities
More Ideas and Games for Any Party
- 10 Awesome Minute to Win It Party Games from Happiness is Homemade
- LEGO Party Games and Activities from Crystal and Co.